Applying Spark Learnings at Home
Through Spark’s Parent/Caregiver Training, our ABA therapists give you the tools you need to manage your child’s behavior and tackle day-to-day activities.
From potty training to using public restrooms, we can help you address many challenging tasks and activities on a schedule that works for your family.
Learn how to:
- Manage challenging behaviors at home
- Introduce new foods to picky eaters
- Improve communication at home
- Help your child succeed in the community
- Get your child to sleep in their own bed
- Encourage independence at home