Spark Learning improves life for children of all ages with autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, PDD and other special needs by providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy through personalized treatment programs. We offer our services in one-on-one or group settings to children in the greater Austin area.
General Program Overview
Before your child even steps inside into our center, Spark Learning will first:
- Assign a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and an experienced behavior therapist to your child (aka a Spark Team).
Your Spark Team will then:
- Assess your child’s unique set of needs during their first appointments.
- Tailor a treatment plan and set of goals for your child based on proven curriculums.
And you will:
- Work with your Spark Team to determine the setting, length, and frequency of your child’s therapy. (We do not require a minimum number of therapy hours per week.)
- Schedule time with your Spark Team to review the treatment program, establish a weekly schedule, and learn how to support your child’s goals.
- Plan to attend at least fifteen minutes of each session.
When your child starts therapy, your Spark Team will:
- Divide for success: the behavior therapist will guide your child’s therapy sessions, and the BCBA will provide oversight and monthly check-ins to guarantee the quality of Spark’s services.
- Meet once a week to evaluate and track your child’s improvement.
- Provide monthly reports.
Finally, you should:
- Expect change and progress—loads of progress.