ABA Job Openings
We currently have full time and part time openings for BCBAs, Behavior Therapists, and Summer Camp Therapists. Spark is growing and looking for passionate therapists to join our team.
- Research and develop methods for delivering ABA treatment services
- Attend scheduled therapy sessions and implement one-on-one and group intervention services
- Implement personalized treatment plans as decided upon in team meetings and/or as directed by a Lead Therapist or Program Supervisor
- Track clients’ progress through data collection
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Participate in and contribute to in-service training and staff meetings in a professional and collegial manner
- Receive and implement feedback in a professional manner
- Maintain positive communication and a professional demeanor with colleagues and clients
- Master’s degree in education, behavioral sciences, or a related field; or experience delivering autism-related services required
- Experience providing ABA therapy
- Strong desire to work with children who have autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, or other special needs
- Ability to build and nurture trusting working relationships with a diverse clientele
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team member
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility, professionalism, integrity, and discretion
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positivity
It is the policy of Spark Learning to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected class recognized by applicable laws.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Kristen Rakun. Review of applications will begin immediately.